Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Grandpa Time!

Last weekend my dad came into town for a visit! Eliza loved having her grandpa around. She was scared out of her mind, of course, for the first ten minutes or so, but she warmed up quickly! Most of our weekend revolved around food...we went to the Milwaukee Public Market, my dad treated us to P.F. Changs, and then he bought us a lifetime supply of Kopps custard and gelato....which is dwindling much faster than it should! Eliza was also able to show off her new crawling skills :) We loved having Grandpa come stay with us! Come again soon!



2 comments:

Brooke said...

It looks like you guys had a great time! I'm excited to see Eliza crawl. I'm sure it's fun to have a mover now.

Allison Wight said...

Oh my she is the cutest baby in the entire world! She looks exactly like Taylor. You need to put a bow on her so I'll be able to tell them apart when I come visit you! Lots of love :)