This week Eliza has learned the true value of a balloon.
Daddy has been studying diligently (I say excessively!) for an upcoming pathology test. I swear Eliza is NEVER happier than when Daddy is home.
Eliza has officially learned how to play Farkle this week...we're still working on Sequence, thus the puzzled look on her face :)
And she now will smile on command, resulting in many, many cheesy grins.
She also stole a cupcake from the kitchen table. Caught her red-handed.
Saturday, November 14, 2009
The Update
Posted by Kaitlin at 3:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
It is funny how now she is thrilled to just play with a 5 cent balloon. Remind her of this when she asks for an ipod or a car one day.
Haha I love the cupcake picture!
haha, the look on her face with the cupcake is hilarious. Myles gets over excited too when shawn gets home. our cheesy grin faze lasted a while, gotta love it yeah?
Post a Comment