Here are some random pictures from our trip to Salt Lake.
First things first. Getting into a little mischief.Opening her Valentine from Grammy. Thanks so much for the darling blocks and book :)
Here are some of Eliza's second cousins on the Merkley side. I still refer to Eliza as "Baby Eliza," but I'm thinking I should find a new term of endearment. She sure doesn't look like a baby compared to these little ones (although Asher is sure getting there :) ).
Grammy and Papa treated us to Cafe Rio, definitely a highlight of the trip. Eliza wouldn't eat a single black bean. This new no-eating trend is extremely frustrating. I don't know how she survives.Eliza looked pretty darn cute in Connor's 3D Avatar glasses.
These days it only takes a split second to shift from carefree to tantrum mode.
Wednesday, February 17, 2010
recently
Posted by Taylor at 7:21 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I laughed twice during this post, first, seeing Eliza's facial expression after the cereal spill. so innocent, yet so guilty! second, the slipper series of events. Seemed at first like she was having a good time, then came the meltdown!
Way to have your camera ready!
Haha I love the picture where she is like hanging onto the back of the picture. It's her "wahooooo" face. So cute! Bring her back here. Except in a happy mood this time please
Post a Comment