Saturday, August 6, 2011

School

I told her to smile for her first-day-of-school pictures:





Eliza started preschool on August 1st. Just don't call it preschool in front of her; it's just plain "school." Eliza loves to go to her school with her cute little friends Natalie, Myleigh, and Katelyn. Initially, I was worried that Eliza would have difficulty leaving me, but the second we get in the classroom she says "Time for you and Nor to go home. Huggies and kisses," then she gives us huggies and kisses and walks away without a backward glance. The first couple days of school were especially tiring for Eliza, but I finally figured out that if I picked her up in the double stroller or car (so she didn't have to walk), promptly fed her when we got home, let her chill in front of Super Why, and then put her to down for a nap, we could avoid some serious tantrums. I am very grateful that Eliza enjoys her school so much; I hope it keeps up!

1 comments:

Allison said...

She is so big! No pictures with her eyes open? Haha