Love them! Some of them showed up weird and halved, I don't know if you noticed that. Or maybe its just my computer. Anyyyywhay. I love the one with Nora's grandpa face!
Cutest girls ever, Kaitlin! Makes me excited for a little girl. I miss those adorable neighbors! (: I could only see half of the big ones though... but the halves were cute!
12 comments:
They are so sweet. I love them too.
Love them! Some of them showed up weird and halved, I don't know if you noticed that. Or maybe its just my computer. Anyyyywhay. I love the one with Nora's grandpa face!
These are really beautiful, lucky you to have such a nice friend who will do this for you. Your girls are so cute!
Cutest girls ever, Kaitlin! Makes me excited for a little girl. I miss those adorable neighbors! (: I could only see half of the big ones though... but the halves were cute!
What beautiful girls you have. Now that Nora is getting older I am seeing a lot more similarities between her and Eliza.
Oh they are so beautiful! What great pictures!
So cute! Nora is getting so big! And they are both stinkin' cute! I can't wait to see you guys!
Brooke did awesome! What happened to baby Nora?? Miss them like crazy, heck miss you all. :)
I love all of these! The girls are so cute, and Nora is getting so big. Love you guys!
adorable. love your two girls!
Oh my goodness, those are so cute! Brooke did such a good job. Your girls are just gorgeous and getting so big! Hope you guys are doing well!
Post a Comment