We loved having my sister Angela, Brett, Penny, and Gwen come to visit us. I'm afraid I was kind of a drag, spending most of my time on the couch, blowing my nose. But we did manage to get out a few times. Not pictured: Seeing Gatsby with Angela and going out to dinner, Golfing--that would be Brett and Taylor, Games! We played Settlers and taught the Browns Dominion. Good times. Thanks for making the drive, sista!
Picture time at Joe's Farm Gril...these girls crack me up.
swim time!
nora has finally learned some independence in the pool. joyful day.
temple visit. i could have sworn i took more pictures, but that doesn't seem to be the case :) and unfortunately, angela lost her camera, so this is all we got!
1 comments:
I'm not sure which part of my favorite of that first picture: Nora's face, Penny's face, or the little girl trying to flash the camera in the background.
Post a Comment