Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Dress Ups

Eliza and Nora are all girl. They love to dress up and dance and ride the horsey and play make believe, and then throw their dress ups on the floor and don new outfits.

Eliza spent the better part of two days making masks for the family. Mine didn't hold up so well


Um...nice...


Halloween sneak peak! We plan on combing their hair for the real deal, so you can all look forward to that.
German girl!


2 comments:

Allison said...

Haha I love Norah's hair in the Snow White costume. She looks like a crazy girl

Emily said...

These make me so happy! As do you. I hope you know that I love you and I love and look forward to your blog posts. I just found a whole stash of old Kaitlin emails from ten years ago--TEN! yikes--and laughed heartily. I am so grateful for your friendship.