try not to be too jealous of my wall paper. i know it's pretty.
We'll have to photoshop some pictures of us together with our bellies. Looking gooooood!
So cute, you look great!
You look so cute! Love that tiny bump of yours! Of course I have to admit at the same time I hate you a little for being so tiny in your third trimester and with your third baby! :) Can't wait to see what the little guy looks like!
Kaitlin you look so cute and tiny, wish I looked like that :) so excited for you baby boy to arrive!
I am finally catching up on blogs. Yay! You are tiny! You look so great. How exciting.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
We'll have to photoshop some pictures of us together with our bellies. Looking gooooood!
So cute, you look great!
You look so cute! Love that tiny bump of yours! Of course I have to admit at the same time I hate you a little for being so tiny in your third trimester and with your third baby! :) Can't wait to see what the little guy looks like!
Kaitlin you look so cute and tiny, wish I looked like that :) so excited for you baby boy to arrive!
I am finally catching up on blogs. Yay! You are tiny! You look so great. How exciting.
Post a Comment