Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter Brunch at the Country Club






Every year my mother's side of the family gathers for Easter brunch at the Country Club. Taylor began prepping (well...stretching) his stomach a few days ago so that he could take full advantage of the gourmet buffet...which he certainly did. And as usual, I spent most of my time at the extensive dessert buffet. We definitely indulged ourselves, but it was mostly just wonderful to spend time with family on a beautiful Easter day!

5 comments:

Abs said...

Looks delicious!

Camille said...

How fun! I can imagine all the food Taylor ate and I bet it was nice for you to have ANYTHING you wanted! :) That's a great thing when you're pregnant.

ann said...

How elegant! That dessert table looks alright... :) It looks like heaven! Yum. What fun. Happy Easter!

cate said...

We are now officially blog friends. That's all.

Natalie said...

I forgot to have you show me that website last night. We must not forget next time we hang out :) Thanks for a fun date night!