Thursday, March 6, 2008

Only 2 1/2 more months to go....

I've had a few requests (more like demands) that I post a picture of my pregnant self. So here I am at 29 weeks. Every time I go in to see my doctor, he measures my stomach and exclaims, "My! What a growth spurt!" and looks genuinly impressed (maybe even shocked). So apparently I excel at putting on the pounds...

7 comments:

Abs said...

You are such a cute pregnant girl! I think your belly is tiny!

Camille said...

You look very cute! I can't wait for those 2 1/2 months...as I'm sure you can't even more! It's coming so fast!

AlliSMiles said...

yay! finally! so cute. and your hair looks great, too, by the way. did you cut it?

Emily said...

i think you are radiant. thanks for calling me! i've been insanely busy as usual, but we definitely should get together. i could do lunch tomorrow (thursday) or friday. what is your own opinion?

Lauren said...

I read your comment before I looked at your belly, and I think your doctor is crazy! Your stomach is nowhere near what I expected. I hope I'm that lucky someday. Love the hair!

Sally said...

You only have 2 1/2 months?? You're barely showing! You look great :D -Sally (Camille's sis)

AlliSMiles said...

leave me a comment on my blog with your email so you can keep reading my blog--we're going private