I went in to see Dr. Lloyd today for an ultra sound and checkup. Dr. Lloyd had a low-lining placenta concern at my last ultra sound visit and insisted on my having another one at 33 weeks. His concerns were assuaged, which I was very thankful for, and my placenta is right where is should be. Our baby, according to the ultra sound, is 4 pounds, 15 ounces, which means she is measuring at 34 weeks, instead of 33, and my belly is also measuring at 34 weeks. I hope this means she will come early...my mom says not to hold my breath. But we are very excited that things are moving right along, and the baby is healthy! And doesn't she look cute? I hope her nice round head does not get squished on its way out...
Monday, April 7, 2008
Our Little Girl
Posted by Kaitlin at 4:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Kaitlin! Oh that is so exciting! Isn't it incredible to see your tiny baby like that? She looks adorable and I can't wait to meet her! I'm so glad everything is well and she is healthy, and you are too. What a blessing!
You know, I have never been able to read those ultrasound things. Honestly I couldn't tell you where the baby actually was at all! Sometimes I wonder if they take pictures of various body organs and tell you its your baby and laugh behind your back as you coo and say:
Oh honey, he's got your eyes!"
But, I'm so excited for you! Hang in there, I was only two weeks late with J.
She has a nose! I just love noses. She is beautiful already.
Your blog is looking good (and so is the baby!). Keep posting pictures and news about little Eliza/Riley/Nora.
How exciting to see our darling granddaughter before she makes her formal appearance into the world. Five weeks can't go by fast enough for us! We are so excited !
KAITLIN!!!! I am soooo excited that you found me! And I really did fall off the face of the planet--I moved to Albuquerque, New Mexico! You look so incredibly wonderful and I am so excited that you're going to be a mom!
She can't come early because it would completely spoil your baby shower lol. I keep forgetting to call you back about the scrapblog thing. Thanks for calling me. I love what you've done and I still need you to show me! Maybe another game night tonight? :)
Post a Comment