Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Opening Night

Taylor has put forth a lot of effort these last few weeks putting together a softball team (not a baseball team...aparently, there is a difference) with a bunch of his friends. Their opening game was last Friday night, and I think they really enjoyed themselves. As for the final score? Well, it wasn't that our team didn't play well...it was more like the other team could have played for the Bees or something. But it's not all about winning, you know. Here are a few pictures from the game--it took me the majority of the game to realize that the nighttime feature on my camera was very necessary, so the selection was slim. :)


3 comments:

BrainandHeather said...

HEY KAITLIN,
It is so good to here from you. You look so dang cute pregnant. Congrats! I am so excited for you. I will definetly be checkin to keep updated on your life!Keep in touch!
Heather

Erik said...

I know why they lost. Taylor wasn't wearing a baseball hat. You have to be wearing a hat to win. Silly Taylor.

melissa said...

kaitlin! hey is melissa (aiken) dalby! i am so excited that you are pregnant! hopefully the babe will come early. it's always funner that way. have you thought of any names yet?