Friday, May 23, 2008

Friend Baby Shower






Last week my girlfriend Ashley threw me a baby shower with a bunch of my friends (mostly from high school). It was so great to see everyone and catch up on their lives--it seems like our excuses to get together are getting few and far between. My girlfriends are so amazing and generous and hilarious, and I've been so blessed to know them!

5 comments:

Camille said...

So fun! You are getting so close Kaitlin! I'm so excited for you guys! Keep us posted! :)

cate said...

Sad. I am so sad I had to miss that. You look so lovely, my dear. You have that "glow" that beautiful pregnant women have. Oh how sad it is that I had to miss such an event.

Melissa E Photography said...

You are the happiest pregnant girl I have ever seen! Seriously. You make me look like Medusa!

Hey, I checked my breast pump brand and it's "Purely Yours" by Ameda.

BrainandHeather said...

Hey Kaitlin,
Looks like fun! You do have some friends! I am still checkin your blog all the time hoping to see your little baby. I am excited for you

AlliSMiles said...

ha. somehow i was able to avoid the camera!