Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Waiting...Waiting...Waiting...



Some of you may be wondering whether or not I have had this little cherub. This picture was taken today...so the answer, clearly, is no. Our baby girl is currently two days late, and we are anxiously (not so patiently, though) awaiting her big debut into this world. If she hasn't arrived by Sunday, my doctor will start inducing me then. Wish me luck! (And pray that I will be able to survive this week!)

2 comments:

Matt and Becca said...

Good luck, Kaitlin! I hope she comes soon--for your sake! It was so fun to see you the other day. I'll be excited to hear more updates as things happen.

Abs said...

You are SO cute! You haven't gained any weight except in your belly. Lucky! I think God planned pregnancy to go so long so that we (women) would do ANYTHING to get the baby out. Honestly after being pregnant for 10 months plus, labor seems like a party.