Monday, August 18, 2008

Visitors

The Merkleys came this last week to attend Taylor's white coat ceremony at MCW, to better acquaint themselves with Milwaukee, and most of all to see baby Eliza! She loved having visitors...I think she was getting a bit bored sitting around the apartment all day with her mommy! We did a bunch of things while they were here, including going to Miller Park, traveling to Sheboygan (a city up north with some incredible beaches), eating frozen custard almost every night, shopping, etc.
Eliza hardly ever smiles for the camera because she's too busy studying it. But I got a lucky with this one!
Taylor's family!
Our family! Taylor put Eliza's pajamas on backwards. We didn't even notice for awhile.
Blowing bubbles with Uncle Connor. I think he has a special talent for making Eliza smile!
Eliza with Papa and Grammy. She really does adore them...she was a little hungry, can you tell?
Same with this picture. She gets a little cranky when it's time to eat. Thanks again, Camille, for tending Eliza a bunch while you were out here!

4 comments:

MacKenzie said...

Kaitlin,

Thanks so much for looking at our blog! It's so fun when we find new people! Yes, I do know your little sister. She is one of the sweetest girls! I will tell Billy that you posted on our blog! Congratulations on have a baby, she is beautiful! Keep us updated, Billy would love to stay in touch!

Matt and Becca said...

Yay for new adventures in Wisconsin! It sounds like you and Taylor have had a great start there. Good luck with getting into the school routine!

I frequently find my mind wandering back to memories in Sorensen's class etc. and the great times we had in our little corner. It was so fun to get to know you better!

Oh, speaking of...I need a good book to read...do you have any suggestions? Anyway, keep the updates coming!

Camille said...

Cute pics! I wish we could have been there too! It looks like Milwaukee is a great place! We'll have to visit someday. :)

Camille said...

And I can't believe how big Eliza is getting already! She is adorable. :)