




My girlfriend Marissa took these amazing pictures of Eliza in February! She did such a great job--I can't wait to get these all printed up!
Thursday, April 9, 2009
Eliza's Photoshoot!
Posted by Taylor at 6:18 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





My girlfriend Marissa took these amazing pictures of Eliza in February! She did such a great job--I can't wait to get these all printed up!
Posted by Taylor at 6:18 AM
5 comments:
Wow- those are great! I especially like that off-centered head shot- very artsy... and she has such clear eyes! Most cute...
Great shots! I love the tutu.
Oh my gosh I am in love with these pictures! I just made it my desktop background and put one on my blog! She is so beautiful :)
kailtin, liza looks so beautiful. i'm going to need to get marissa's phone number from you. i have been wanting her to take pics of my boys forever!
so cute!!
Post a Comment