This could be a very convenient double blessing- put that girl to work! Get her separating the lights and darks in that basket! It's never too soon to start helping out around the house. :)
Could her first squawks be construed as a laugh? It sounded pretty convincing to me, but you know what her sounds mean better than I do. I'm pretty sure the later "goodbye" squawks were not laughs.
6 comments:
That is awesome. She's just learning everything at the same time, it seems like. What a champ!
I can't believe she is starting to walk! At least you don't have to spend money on a walker for her.
This could be a very convenient double blessing- put that girl to work! Get her separating the lights and darks in that basket! It's never too soon to start helping out around the house. :)
Looks like child labor to me!
Could her first squawks be construed as a laugh? It sounded pretty convincing to me, but you know what her sounds mean better than I do. I'm pretty sure the later "goodbye" squawks were not laughs.
I love this! What a great idea, you totally don't need to buy one of those walkers! She is going to be walking on her own before you know it!
Post a Comment