That is one of the happiest dogs and babies I have ever seen!
That is it, you guys need to buy a dog.
Cute pics! At Eliza's birthday party, I was so impressed this stuffed dog came out of that small box! Your mother in law is so sweet; it was great to meet her last night. I can't believe how long basketball games can last... and it's even worse when the Lakers end up on top.Hope you had a wonderful birthday!! See you guys soon!
such cute pictures of eliza. happy birthday yesterday!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That is one of the happiest dogs and babies I have ever seen!
That is it, you guys need to buy a dog.
Cute pics! At Eliza's birthday party, I was so impressed this stuffed dog came out of that small box!
Your mother in law is so sweet; it was great to meet her last night.
I can't believe how long basketball games can last... and it's even worse when the Lakers end up on top.
Hope you had a wonderful birthday!! See you guys soon!
such cute pictures of eliza.
happy birthday yesterday!
Post a Comment