Friday, January 15, 2010

Christmas Part 2

December 29th-January 2, Wight Cabin in Bear Lake
Eliza thought she'd give the slack line a try.

Taylor went a whole five feet before he fell.

I was so good, Eliza couldn't believe it.

Allison and the fiance (we call him Nick).

Eating aebleskivers-the best Wight family tradition, in my opinion.

Happy New Years, honey!

Uncle Re-Re (Richard) and Eliza enjoying their "evil skiiers."


Kissing the fish. Eliza kept making a big fuss about giving kisses to anyone, but had no qualms about kissing the random fish.

Christmas morning all the boys received a put-Mentos-in-Diet Coke-explosion kit. It was entertaining, don't get me wrong, but I kept thinking what a waste of money it was to do it 7 times.



3 comments:

Angela and Brett said...

That one where eliza couldnt beleive how good you were made me laugh for ten minutes out loud. best picture...

Allison Wight said...

If only if only you had a picture with me with makeup on....

Ashley said...

Eliza is so so so cute! I love her blond hair. Where did that come from? I'm sorry I missed you over Christmas break. Any chance you'll be in Utah in February cause I will be.