but here we are!
Haha she LOVES the toilet!
that is not fair! i have been begging nolan to go pee on the potty. he is not interested at all. what are your secrets?
That's hilarious!! Way to go...I'm cheering for both of you!! You can do it. :) Call me if you need any encouragement when you're tired of wet panties.
she loves the toilet almost as much as allison does...
I can't wait for Addie to get there. Keep it up Eliza!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Haha she LOVES the toilet!
that is not fair! i have been begging nolan to go pee on the potty. he is not interested at all. what are your secrets?
That's hilarious!! Way to go...I'm cheering for both of you!! You can do it. :) Call me if you need any encouragement when you're tired of wet panties.
she loves the toilet almost as much as allison does...
I can't wait for Addie to get there. Keep it up Eliza!
Post a Comment