Experiencing her first train ride at the zoo with Natalie and Myleigh. We've been enjoying some fine weather the last few days, thank goodness!
Eliza found some Tic Tacs this afternoon. There were only four or five left, so I let her go to town. She came into the kitchen and said, "Ah-gone." I replied, "You ate them all?" To which Eliza responded, "Hh-huh. Hungry." Yes, indeed.
Eliza's been enthralled with her new $1 squirt gunGrandpa came to visit last weekend on his way down to Chicago. Grandpa's IPhone was a big hit.
The other day I asked Eliza, who was only wearing a diaper, to get dressed because we had to leave soon. I heard her pitter-patter of feet run to her bedroom, then to the front room, then to my bedroom, where she yells "le goooo!" She had put on her shoes (on the wrong feet) and sunglasses and was dressed for the day!
I bought some sand toys last week, and Eliza has loved playing in the sand volleyball courts near our house.
Sunday, May 9, 2010
While Taylor Studies All Day
Posted by Taylor at 5:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
You've got to hand it to her, she's got an eye for fashion!
Post a Comment