Sunday, June 6, 2010

Expecting


Our family is expecting a new little bundle of joy on November 23rd (let's be honest...probably a week after that)! We couldn't be more thrilled. Eliza loves the baby already and is currently practicing being gentle and non-smothering with her baby doll and new cousin, Penny :)

12 comments:

sarahflib said...

Hooray! That's great news. Congratulations.

Erik said...

Congratulations you guys!

Sare said...

congrats!! Nov 23rd is my birthday so I truly believe that's an excellent due date to strive for. :)

Matt and Amie said...

Congratulations!! We are so excited for you guys. Kaitlin I hope you are feeling okay!! Let me know if you need anything. Congrats again!

AlliSMiles said...

Congratulations! How have you been feeling??

Kristi said...

YAY! We're so excited for you guys!!

ann said...

!!!!!!!!!! Yay !!!!!!!!!!!!

Jordan and Jenny Singleton said...

Congratulaaaaaaaaaations, Merkleys! Too cool. ( :

Missy said...

Congratulations! That is wonderful news :)

The Wisconsin Wheatleys said...

That's awesome! Can't wait to see you when you get back!

Steve and Stacy Harbie said...

Congrats! I am so happy for your cute family!

Amy said...

Oh, wow, how awesome! Congrats, guys! I hope you're feeling okay!