Making Kouing-aman with Grandpa. Only my dad would spend 4 hours making a French pastry and then have the patience to wait until the next day to eat it! But after tasting it, I think I would put the time in, too! I know what I'm requesting when I'm lying in that hospital bed...
About to eat the finished product the next morning. Eliza stuffed her face with this delicacy all day long.Monkey Joe's. I went up one slide with Eliza and called it quits. Not an activity for pregnant ladies. Thankfully, my dad had lots of energy and picked up my slack! Eliza probably would have stayed there all day. She loved it. She's already talking about when she gets to go again with Grandpa and Re-Re (who will hold her hand so she doesn't fall down) and Ninny when Nora gets big and comes out when Mommy is at the doctor.
Thursday, November 4, 2010
Posted by Taylor at 3:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
What a great dad to take the time and energy to come visit his daughter and grand-daughter. Great cook too, thanks for sharing the molten cake. I loved it!
Nick and I just spent a little time perusing your old pictures and looking at how much different Eliza looks!! Did you straighten her hair in the picture with the kouing aman? I now am officially coming to Wisconsin (I couldn't say that before because I hadn't paid Angela for the tickets, but now I can). And we can't wait to see the new little nugget.
Your dad is so darling, you always have such fun posts when he comes to town!
I always knew I liked your dad. Holy YUMness.
Post a Comment