Saturday, November 20, 2010

Nora!

Nora was born on Thursday weighing 6 lbs 14 oz and was 20.5 inches long. We are so glad she is here! Eliza is probably the most excited and is already showing us what a wonderful big sister she is. Both Kaitlin and Nora are doing well. We are grateful for the love and support shown to us by family and friends.




23 comments:

Jana said...

Thanks for letting us hold her. She is darling and we love her already.

sarahflib said...

So pretty! Congratulations!

BrainandHeather said...

Congrats!!! She is beautiful!

Missy said...

Oh, she is so sweet! Congratulations on a safe delivery, we are so excited for you both!

Sare said...

oh my gosh. I forgot when you were due! This was a fantastically surprise post for me! Love the name too. :)

Megan Gubler said...

Congrats to you! Kaitlin you look amazing. I wish I looked that good after having a baby. Can't wait to meet little Nora what a cute name.

Abs said...

Congratulations! Send some of that labor goodness my way!

Emily said...

yay for baby nora! she is gorgeous just like her big sister :) congratulations merkley family!

stacey said...

Congratulations! She is adorable.

Amy said...

Awww, how sweet! Congratulations, guys! What nice pictures -- you look really happy. What a cute name!

Brooke said...

she's so cute! i can't wait to see her.

Robyn said...

Congrats! I LOVE LOVE the name! She's a cutie! :)

Deborah said...

May I add another Congratulations! She looks adorable.

Unknown said...

Congrats! Reading this made me excited. She is so cute :)

Ashlee said...

CONGRATS!!!!!!!! so exciting

Natalie said...

Congrats!! She is so cute...and so tiny (says the woman who had an almost 10 lb. baby...boo) I can't wait to meet her in person! And again...LOVE the name!!!

Angela and Brett said...

LOVE IT! Nora is the cutest!!!

Matt and Amie said...

Congratulations you guys!! She is adorable, and I love the name. Kaitlin, it was so fun to meet your Mom yesterday. She is so sweet. Hope you are adjusting well!

Sam and Lacey said...

Congrats! She is adorable. I love the name too:)

eyeguy said...

Congratulations!! She is truly beautiful!!

ann said...

She is so beautiful!! I love the picture in her animal print on the side bar. So cute! She is beautiful just like her mom! Your hair is so long, Kaitlin! I love it. And you. Congrats, you guys. I lost my phone. But, soon, I will recover it and your phone number and call you with proper greetings. :)

AlliSMiles said...

what a doll!

Connor Merkley said...

shes a cutie