We went to Temple Square with my parents and my sister's family. It was so so cold, but the lights were so so pretty. Thankfully, we warmed ourselves up with some hot chocolate and peppermint cookies. :) Eliza loved the lights, as well as the many nativity scenes. A few days after our excursion., I asked Eliza where Baby Jesus was born. She replied, "at the temple, in the water!" That's what you get when you plop Mary, Joseph, and Baby Jesus in the middle of the reflecting pool. Not exactly, Eliza, not exactly.
Saturday, December 31, 2011
The Lights at Temple Square
Posted by Kaitlin at 8:58 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
haha, that's too funny. I'm sure Eliza's not the first kid to come away with that explanation...
Great to see you guys! Keep the blog updated, I'm a regular visitor, you know...
It looks like you had a blast on vacation! So jealous!
Post a Comment