Wow, I really slacked on taking pictures, but I managed to get a few. For Thanksgiving dinner we headed to Taylor's Aunt Marie's house in Orem. Oh boy, the food was incredible. But the company couldn't be beat. We are so thankful for the amazing families that we have, and especially for this extended vacation where we get to spend so much time with them. We have been blessed with so much.
Riding in the backseat of the "burban" with Camille. Eliza had an emergency bathroom stop at Thanksgiving Point that lasted 20 minutes...
Nora favorite thing to do in the car is cry, but I managed to get a smile or two out of her.
Eliza was terrified of Waldo the dog. Nora, on the other hand, was mesmerized by him. She couldn't keep her eyes off him, loved petting him, and kept making her "rah-rah" noise. So cute. She was temporarily traumatized when he jumped on her and knocked her over, but she's quick to forget :)
Eliza's BFF. She hung out with Emily (and Rachel--not pictured) for at least three of the four hours we were there. She followed Emily around wherever she went, and Emily was so sweet to give her so much attention. She is still talking about her best friend Emily.
Nora emptying out the cabinets and rolling in the blankets. Eventually, I rocked Nora to sleep and plopped her in the corner, where she slept for a whole hour! A Thanksgiving miracle.
Papa and Grammy
0 comments:
Post a Comment