There's been a lot of TV watching at our house lately. That's what happens when you have sick kids--unlimited television. Thankfully, Nora decided a couple weeks ago that she loves Elmo and she'll sit down for ten or fifteen minutes to watch it. The last three mornings (at 5:30am!) she's even yelled for Elmo instead of the usual "mama mama."
When I asked Nora to say cheese she closes her eyes...
Eliza's showing Nora the ins and outs of dress-ups.
Eliza loves to have Nora sit on her lap and read her books. It is very sweet.
Although story time usually ends up being wrestling time.
1 comments:
Nora is getting so grown up! I love this dress up pics. So cute! It looks like they are such great sisters, and you are matching this week! I need to call you! We are thinking of you and can't wait to hear the news!
Post a Comment