I rarely post, but got quite a chuckle out of last night. One of the worst things is being awoken from sound sleep by "mommy daddy mommy daddy" being screamed by the person next door. Usually this occurs anywhere from 6:00-6:30 in the morning. Last night was even more unfortunate, occurring first at 12:15. I was grateful that my dear wife went to check out what was going on so I could get back to sleep. A few seconds later I was called to help, so I knew it must be serious. The lights were on in Eliza's room. On the carpet was a large pile of red goo. I feared the worst, thinking it was blood. On further examination it turned out to be partially digested berries, about a pint's worth. I felt pretty bad for Eliza, thinking it must be pretty painful to vomit that much, being so small. She seamed unfazed and said she felt fine. Sadly, I did have to laugh. For dinner yesterday, we opened a package of blackberries to eat with some parfaits. After taking a few out of the box, and getting Nora situated with her meal, we looked back to the table to find an empty container of blackberries. Proudly, Eliza claimed to have eaten them all. I was pretty amazed...she only had about 50 seconds to do so. They apparently didn't sit too well. Even worse, the "mommy daddy" call, Kaitlin's call for help, vomit, and clean-up all happened again around 5:00, but with less volume.
Sunday, April 15, 2012
Night Awakening
This picture does not do it justice. All of the good stuff had been picked up.
Posted by Kaitlin at 12:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
That'll teach her to steal all the berries!!
Post a Comment