The lights at the Mesa Temple! They were dazzling. I'm tempted to say they were in league with the lights at Temple Square. It was really cool to see Christmas lights on the palm trees, citrus trees, and cacti. They also have nativity scenes throughout the grounds and performers who do their thang each night. Oh, and hot chocolate. Yum. This is a Mesa must-see at Christmastime.
Making snowflakes! As it turns out, I need a lesson in how to make snowflakes. They didn't look quite right to me...
PCH threw a Christmas party for all the residents at the Pointe Hilton Squaw Peak Resort. It was pretty fancy shmancy. I shed my frumpy mommy clothes and tried not to shame myself :) The party was fun, I just wish I had taken some more pictures! The food was delish, and it was a buffet, so you can guess who was ecstatic about that. And I was glad Erik and Lauren were there so I didn't have to listen to unintelligible medical jargon all night long.
1 comments:
I love how Nora is in a huge winter coat, and eliza is in a skirt with bare legs hahaha! Is it warm or is it cold?! I may never know
Post a Comment