Saturday, December 8, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012

We joined, let's see, Taylor's cousin's mom's side of the family for Thanksgiving this year. They were very kind to invite us. And these ladies really know how to cook :) Sadly, I didn't take any pictures of the food because I was too busy eating it all. But it was all there and it was all gourmet. The kids watched Tangled while we cleaned up dinner. Then after all that, we went on the mandatory one mile walk to the park. You see, the Merkleys make you earn your pie. After the park, we ate that pie and it was delicious. Then Morgan, Eliza, and Nora decorated a gingerbread house. We are very grateful, also, that Taylor was able to make it to the festivities. He who was supposed to be working all day! We have been so blessed in our lives and are very thankful for our loved ones.












1 comments:

ann said...

I am so jealous of your tan!!