
Taylor and I just returned from a week-long stay in Atlanta, Georgia. Taylor's brother Jake, his wife, Camille, and their adorable baby, Christian, just moved there in December, and they were kind enough to let us come visit them. Taylor and I had originally planned one last hurrah to Denmark in May, but our unborn child posed a slight conflict (seeing as she is due in May also), so we got to hurrah in Atlanta instead. We loved it! And who wouldn't fly across the country to see a baby as cute as Christian?
One night we all went to On the Border, a really great Mexican restaurant. The food was incredible--even Christian enjoyed it. I don't think I've ever seen such a messy, black bean eating little boy!


We had a very entertaining time feeding Christian lemon wedges. Look at that bitter-beer face!
Thursday, February 21, 2008
Atlanta
Posted by Kaitlin at 10:46 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm so glad you guys came! And I'm glad Christian could lure you here. : ) love, Camille
Looks like you guys had a blast!
Post a Comment