
Taylor was absolutely emphatic that we tour the Coca-Cola factory during our stay in Atlanta. And I believe he was not disappointed. The highlight of the tour was most definitely the Taste It! station, where we got to sample over 70 different Coke products sold around the world. We also got to meet first-hand the world-famous Coca-Cola polar bear. Christian was so funny--he had no inhibitions and went right up to that bear and stuck his hand in its mouth.
This is us, posing at CNN Headquarters. We took a tour with Jake, Camille, and Christian. I'm still trying to decide whether or not it was worth it. But I do know that it was long...too long for a gal who's 6 months pregnant, at least. And the tour guide was a mite impatient with Christian. Kids will be kids, and, well, kids are not quiet.
Thursday, February 21, 2008
World of Coca-Cola, CNN Headquarters
Posted by Kaitlin at 11:45 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Some great pics! I knew the Coke factory would bring a grin ear to ear!
Post a Comment