Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Our First Post!

I have slowly begun to realize that I am the only one that I know who hasn't entered the 21st century and started a blog. My reluctance has no doubt stemmed from the fact that I haven't had anything to show off (like offspring) and my day to day adventures hardly seem worth mentioning . . . but the times are sure changing. Taylor and I both graduated from BYU in December, in Biology and English, respectively. We are currently living on the Top of the World (with my gracious parents). Taylor is working at Uinta golf as a salesman, and he is looking forward to non-inclement weather and improved sales. I am working at the Church Office Building as a editor/source checker for the Joseph Smith Papers Project. The only obstacle I have with my job is the dress code (tights are the bane of my existence). Our biggest news (which is probably not news to any of you) is that Taylor and I will soon be proud parents (complete with excessive bragging) of a baby girl at the end of May. We couldn't be happier! Our favorite pastimes include roaming wide-eyed at Babies-R-Us and quarreling over baby names. This is truly a momentous occasion--our first post! We will sure try hard to keep this thing updated!

8 comments:

Taylor said...

pretty impressive

ann said...

Yay, Kaitlin! I love it. And you. When we started our blog, Jake's sister said, 'Great! Now I can spy on you...'... Kind of creepy, I know. But I will be checking in periodically!

Camille said...

Yay! I'm so glad you're a blogger! Now we can see pictures of you guys and your little one!

Papa said...

It's the best! Looking forward to checking your blog often!

Sally said...

Awesome!! And congrats on the baby!! --(Camille's sis)

Abs said...

Hooray for the blog and hooray for little girls!

Emily said...

more! more! we want more posts!

Karen said...

Love the blog! :) Congrats with the baby!