Tuesday, June 3, 2008

New Arrival!!!




Yesterday we welcomed Eliza into the world at 3:26 pm. She weighed 8 pounds 4 ounces and was 23 inches long. We are so excited to be parents of such a beautiful girl. We feel so blessed that the pregnancy occurred without complications and that both Kaitlin and Eliza are doing well. Thank you all for your support and love!

7 comments:

Abs said...

Hooray! Congratulations! She is beautiful!!!

Erik said...

Wahoo!!! Congratulations! I am glad that everybody is doing well.

ann said...

Yay!

Camille said...

Congratulations! We are so happy for you guys! Eliza is beautiful. Christian loves sitting at the computer and looking at pictures of her.

Sare said...

Woo hoo! That's so exciting! I've actually been anxiously checking up on your blog for DAYS to see if she'd come yet. Congrats to all three of you!

AlliSMiles said...

Yay! I can't wait to meet her!

Lauren said...

Kaitlin, I've never seen a woman more beautiful after giving birth! I'm so happy for you both. She sure is a darling little baby!