Our baby girl is growing up so fast! Eliza brings her mommy and daddy so much joy, and we love her to pieces. This is what our little Liza has been up to:
- rolling in all directions. although i do think she has a selective memory. sometimes she forgets that she knows how to move.
- eating bananas, peas, sweet potatoes, and rice cereal
- being mesmerized by zippers, buckles, hoodie drawstrings, Mommy's hair, Daddy's ties, her high chair strap, Daddy's phone, the remote control
- sucking on spoons
- growing hair...she must have at least a half inch by now
- reading her touchy-feely books
- sucking on her lower lip. this is exhibited in a few of the pictures.
- smacking her lips
- spitting, yes, i said spitting
- sitting up with little support
- smiling--Eliza gives the greatest, cheesiest grins in the world.
- becoming more and more beautiful every day!
- and growing (she is now 16 lbs. 6 oz--75% and 26 1/2"--also 75%)
7 comments:
I would give anything to pinch those cheeks.
Anything!!
i can't believe she's six months. maybe she'll try her hand at crawling soon.
Such cute pictures! I just love those chubby cheeks and the ones of her sucking on her bottom lip. I can't believe it's been six months already. My how time flies! We miss you guys!
I'm so excited to see her in a couple weeks! I'm excited to see you too, but you mostly just look the same anyway :) Cutest baby...
She is just so cute! I absolutely love the six month mark and all the new things they start doing. Looks like you guys had a great Thanksgiving and awesome trip to Nauvoo! That post totally cracked me up by the way!
Way cute. Thats awesome that she can spit. Maybe she will be a baseball player.
Brett and I were just sitting here looking at your blog and just giggling because she is soooo cute!!! We can't wait to squeeze her face!! love ya!
Post a Comment