Eliza and I have spent oodles of time indoors lately. It's just too darn cold to go anywhere! To pass the time:
Eliza removes her sockies and proceeds to chew on them.Sticks her tongue out
Sucks on her lower lip
Sticks her tongue out some more
Makes goofy grins
Takes pictures with Mommy
Rolls all around the floor
Turns over boxes again and again and again
Plays with her dollies
Eliza always tries to suck on her baby's binki...smart cookie
And she's learning how to stand on her own!! She's very wobbly, of course, but she's getting there.
Thursday, January 29, 2009
Indoors
Posted by Taylor at 2:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a cutie. Does she crawl, too?
I probably have the cutest niece ever! I miss her! And you guys too :) And the videos are darling! I love her cooing...hopefully she will learn how to laugh soon. Or maybe she can hold off until August when she is with Aunty Allison :)
Post a Comment