Thursday, January 15, 2009

Vacationing

We went up to my family's cabin in Bear Lake for a few days after Christmas. We ate, ate, ate, played ping pong, games, and watched movies (and I continuously shushed everyone night and day so that Eliza, and I, in turn, could get some much needed rest).



We also had time to visit with our friends Dave and Natalie, but apparently we didn't document the experience. I was able to visit with my girlfriend Allison and her baby Josie, who's just 7 weeks younger than Eliza.


And I also went to lunch with my very best friend and kindred spirit, Emily. Emily is shockingly beautiful and expecting her own little bundle of joy in May.

We also spent loads of time with the grandparents and aunts and uncles!

Knitting with Ninny




Eating with Gwampa



Uncle Richard

The aunties

Chillin' with the Merkleys
Uncle Connor






and just us


f.y.i I hope you noticed and/or enjoyed Eliza's wide variety of facial expressions throughout this post. She is displaying more and more personality every day and most of the time it's pretty darn cute.:)

5 comments:

Camille said...

I loved all those pictures! YES, Eliza is definitely darn cute!!!! I love her facial expressions and all the things she is doing now. It's crazy how fast they grow! I wish I could kiss those cute cheeks. :)

Allison Wight said...

Eliza looks like she is about to explode in the picture with Richard! Haha

Angela and Brett said...

eliza is soooo cute!!! we miss her and you and taylor SOOOO MUCH!!

AlliSMiles said...

so...so much for getting together over christmas. we both need to be better about calling each other. when will you be in town again?

Erik said...

I especially like the picture of Rob crying along with Eliza. It was good to see you guys.