I know I just barely posted a "7 Months Old" post, but for consistency's sake I think I'll do an "8 Months" post as well. I can't say that Eliza has changed significantly in the last few weeks, but here are a few of the things she's been up to.
Making some Valentine's Day cards to mail to family. These were the best shots I got with a wiggly, soon-to-be crawler!Taking baths, of course! Eliza's new trick is she has to be on her stomach in the bath. It makes me a little nervous because she doesn't understand the concept of "under water" and keeps sticking her face in. She'll also roll onto her side so one eyeball is open underwater...she doesn't seem to mind this. Also, the other day Eliza started licking the water like a little kitten! It was hilarious...I wish I got a video of that.
This picture depicts Eliza's frustration with crawling, or not crawling, I guess. She is moving around a lot, though. The other day in church she would go into down dog pose and then scoot backward! She must have traveled like 5 feet, but I know for a fact that she intended to go forward toward her cookies, and not backward. :)
She also enjoys standing up while holding onto her little saucer or toy basket. More often than not, she tumbles to the ground...this time she was buried!
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
8 Months!
Posted by Taylor at 10:48 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I love her big Wight eyes! I hope she stares when she is tired like we all do. Oh my...all those rolls! I love them! I'm the luckiest aunt ever :)
We just got your Valentine today! It's so cute! (You sent it to our old address, so I think it took extra long to get here.)
Those are some super cute pictures of Eliza. I can't believe how big she is getting...crawling almost, taking baths on her tummy...we can't wait to see you guys!
Thanks for the Valentine! Seriously adorable!!!
So cute. I love that bath picture.
We missed you today at our get together. We'll make sure to do something a little more 8-month old friendly next time!
She's so cute. She has grown up so much (I know I say that every time I see her). Bath time gets pretty fun at her age.
Post a Comment