This last Wednesday Taylor played hooky and sloughed school for the day. It was about time! Eliza and I were in desperate need of some quality Daddy time. We went to the Jelly Belly Factory, about 45 minutes away, and took a little train ride around the warehouse. The tour was maybe 30 minutes long and basically showed the process of jelly bean making.
Taylor and Eliza in front of the Jelly Belly Bug.Browsing the Jelly Belly store.
Oh yes, the Statue of Liberty made out of jelly beans. This is how some people choose to spend their time...
We even got a complimentary cap and free Jelly Bellies on the tour.
Saturday, February 14, 2009
Jelly Belly Factory
Posted by Taylor at 9:18 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What a fun day trip! It's always nice to have some quality time with Daddy.
wow! I never knew such a fantastic place existed!
Ooh, I love jelly bellies. I always imagined the factory to look like Willy Wonka's... in
Post a Comment