During our stay in Utah the Merkleys rented out the Wight cabin at Bear Lake for five days! This trip was filled with more boating and eating and game-playing than ever before :)
Daddy taught Eliza how to throw rocks. Eliza laughs so rarely, but this activity was pretty funny to her.Eliza insisted on holding our hands while walking around the beach, which I was thankful for! I didn't realize I was such a worrisome creature until I got down to that treacherous lake water :)
What a miserable little life jacket! That was a big trial.
Out on the boat with Papa!
Grammy and Eliza
Food was a big distraction from the restricting life jacket.
Taylor's sweet moves on the wakeboard.
Brrrrrrrrrr! Eliza wasn't too pleased about the chilly water, but she was a good sport. At least she got in...can't way the same for myself.
The rock-skipping contest. I am proud to be married to this year's champion :)Warming up from that cooooold water
The master and apprentice
Mommy's worst fear--the stairs.
Eliza loved playing with Auntie Camille!
Wednesday, August 26, 2009
Bear Lake
Posted by Taylor at 1:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment