We had a Wight family shindig during our stay in Utah. Families from my mom's and dad's sides came for dinner. The only pictures I managed to take were of Eliza and her great-grandparents! But I am so thankful for that! I'm so grateful we were able to see them, especially little Eliza.
Eliza and my Granny
And Eliza with my Grandma and Grandpa Wight (who came bearing the most adorable kitty, who Eliza now sleeps with morning, noon, and night).
My little darlings
We also had a fabulous Sunday dinner with Taylor's immediate family and his grandparents. Oh, the food was finger lickin' good. Eliza was quite taken with her great-grandparents, although you wouldn't guess it by this picture. If you couldn't tell, Eliza's a little clingy.
Creamies...why they do not sell these here in Wisconsin, I do not know.
Concentrating
Upset...Mommy is a whole yard away. A real tragedy.
Sharing! This is progress.
And satisfied.
Friday, August 28, 2009
The Greats
Posted by Taylor at 1:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment