Saturday, August 29, 2009

The Bees

Oh, how we miss going to the Salt Lake Bees games! Oh, how the Bees games are different when you have a one-year-old. Taylor and Eliza spent the majority of the game walking round and round the ballpark, petting the Humane Society doggie, and drinking lemonade (the only think she'd drink after her whole milk boycott). Twizzlers, Dip n' Dots, and discarded peanut shells were also of interest to Eliza. Why wouldn't they be. We lasted until the 5th inning or so, at which point it was well after Eliza's bedtime and she was nearing the i'm-going-to-have-a-breakdown-and-collapse-and-roll-around-on-the-crackerjack-and-beer-infested-floor mood, but we enjoyed watching the baseball game with our families. And it really wasn't as bad as I just made it sound. One-year-olds are just busy.
I know I look glamorous, but it's the best we got!



Posing next to the bee just added fuel to the fire.

0 comments: