Friday, March 11, 2011

March Update

Taylor: Currently doing his internal medicine rotation. The schedule is decent, I guess. He's gone each day from about 6:30am to 6pm, is on call every sixth night (so he works from 7am to 9 or 10pm), and has either a Saturday or Sunday off. He has decided to go into pediatrics. Final answer.


Kaitlin: Feeling a smidge cooped up this winter, I'm not gonna lie. Trying unsuccessfully to shed that darn baby weight. And praying each day for patience to mother my two year old.

Eliza: Overflowing, or maybe combusting is a better word, with energy. Pees when I put her on time out in her room, so we've recently relocated her time outs to a kitchen chair. Loves her sister to the point of smothering. I heard from many people that the novelty of a new sibling would wear off...but it's been 4 months, people! Eliza says the funniest thing...I should really write them down...


Nora: She wins the award for easiest baby ever. She literally never cries. Currently sleeping from 8pm to 8am, waking up once to feed. I admit her naps are rather sporadic, but we usually get a good three hour nap in there somewhere :) Can't complain about that. Can't lift her head up to save her life. I blame the sagging cheeks. Here Eliza is helping Nora through the trauma of tummy time.




3 comments:

Allison said...

Solution: Time-out on the toilet

Unknown said...

I love reading your blog.... I'm with you on the cooped up and attempting to lose baby weight..... wish we lived closer!

The Wisconsin Wheatleys said...

love the purple outfit... the baby is cute too :)