Nora
This child is really into those Graduates Puffs, and anything else she sees us eating. It is already a struggle to get her to eat her pureed fruits and veggies and rice cereal. She wants real food!
She is also sitting up...mostly.
Birthdays!
June 11th--I turned 26. I spent the day chillin' with my kids. Taylor treated me to the Cheesecake Factory for dinner, followed by some shopping. Not a bad birthday :)
June 13th--Taylor turned 27. Taylor worked until almost 7pm, so we had a quick dinner of peanut chicken kabobs, rice, and bleu cheese salad, followed by German chocolate cupcakes. We then went out for some more shopping and a little custard!
Eliza
She hasn't taken this Tangled dress up off in a month and a half. Sometimes I hide it so she will wear something else, for cryin' out loud. It is inevitably the "dress that grammy gave me," seen below.
The weather is finally turning to summer. Eliza couldn't be happier. When it is not raining, we are always outside going to parks, swinging on the swings, running through the sprinklers, and just sitting on our front lawn with our neighbors. It is so nice! The summers in Milwaukee really are excellent. This is the dress that Eliza wears when her Tangled dress disappears.
Thursday, June 23, 2011
June--to date
Posted by Kaitlin at 4:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
OH look at Nora's hair! It's coming in so cute! I love the pic of you and Taylor...you look like such love birds. Miss you!
Post a Comment