Good news! Nora is rolling over. She started June 1st (the day before we went to the doctor...I think she did it on purpose so the doctor wouldn't hassle me about not giving her enough tummy time). She flops from her tummy to her back, over and over and over. It is very cute. I was starting to think something was wrong with her--her little three month old baby friends were passing her up! I think maybe it was a personality thing--she's so content to lie on her back with whichever toy I hand her. I guess she didn't feel the need to go anywhere :) We sure love our Nor.
Saturday, June 4, 2011
So big!
Posted by Kaitlin at 7:56 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
She really is getting so big! It was so good to see you guys while you were here. One of these days Justin and I will make a trip out! The girls are so cute! Hope everything is going well!
Post a Comment