Taylor and I both celebrated our birthdays last week. I turned 23 on June 11th and Taylor turned the big 24 on the 13th. For my birthday, I took a much needed nap. That was a gift in and of itself. In the evening, Taylor's family joined mine to open presents and enjoy some ice cream cake. I do have some superior pictures of this wild event, but I have temporarily misplaced Taylor's camera. Woops. So these will have to do. For Taylor's birthday we met up with his parents at Porcupine Grill (Eliza stayed with Ninny, aka Grandma Wight), and then headed up to Cherry Hill for his dad's company party (where I proceeded to lose the camera). Taylor was in heaven--there were free all-you-can-eat steaks! Taylor's Aunt Kathy and Uncle Chris were kind enough to watch baby Eliza while we stuffed ourselves silly. We both had wonderful birthdays! Thanks to everyone for their gifts, phone calls, and visits! We have such incredible friends and family and we love you!
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Birthdays
Posted by Kaitlin at 2:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Happy birthday to you guys! It sounds fun! You look great Kaitlin!
argh! i always forget! sorry! i can't wait to come up and meet your little one.
Post a Comment