Taylor often asks me what I do during the day, how I'm feeling, etc. Just in case you all were wondering, too, I think this picture sums it up.
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Kaitlin's Day
Posted by Kaitlin at 9:30 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Taylor often asks me what I do during the day, how I'm feeling, etc. Just in case you all were wondering, too, I think this picture sums it up.
Posted by Kaitlin at 9:30 AM
5 comments:
I had quite a few of those days myself when it was just me and J. Awesome!
That is exactly what you should be doing. :)
you are beautiful.
Awww...that is priceless.
hey kaitlin! it's melissa (aiken) dalby! i'm excited i stumbled upon your blog! your little girl is absolutely adorable. i miss those days when you could just sleep with the little one...enjoy them!
Post a Comment