Saturday, June 28, 2008

This week's goings on

We started off the week by going to Wallsburg. I stayed at the house with Eliza and Grammy while the rest of the Merkley gang went boating at Deer Creek. The waterskiiers loved their first pull of the season! Afterwards, Taylor and I went on a scooter ride around Wallsburg.


On Friday Miss Eliza and I went to support Taylor at his last softball game. I am sad to say that I forgot to put on Eliza's Atlanta Braves onesie, but I am sure there will be ample time this summer.


Taylor and I took Eliza to the movie theater for the first time! We saw the Incredible Hulk. I think we must have had a lapse of judgement about the movie choice--it was really loud--but the baby slept through the entire movie!

Other random pictures



2 comments:

AlliSMiles said...

you look so good! way to go! she is super cute and looks so much like you!

Sam and Lacey said...

Hey guys I found your blog because your mom told me about Jake's and I got to it from there. It is so cute! i am glad I was able to see you up in Wallsburg. Good Times. Eliza is so cute! Oh did I tell you that I love the name. I am glad you have a blog. It is a great way to keep in touch.