Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Airports

Normally I never post, but I just wanted to say that I despise MKE, Northwest Airlines, AA, and now Frontier Airlines. We are cursed with delays. Those who visit us are cursed with delays. And usually delays that will cause us to miss connections and require us to rebook our flight for another day. You would think that the delays would be weather caused living here in Milwaukee, but not once has this been the case. The best (and worst) excuse for a delay was a problem with not being able to bring seats to the upright position. I guess we will try to again tomorrow to send Kaitlin and Eliza off.

2 comments:

Kaitlin said...

amen, taylor. amen.

Camille said...

Boy, you guys really are cursed. I'm sorry! I hope you can get off tomorrow! Have a great trip! I'm jealous. :) (but not of the delays)