Friday, May 1, 2009

Liza

Here we go with the cheesy grins again. Eliza loves her bath time, however, it is a constant struggle to keep her from injuring herself. Every day she discovers a new way to be naughty...or maybe curious is the right word...the drain cover, the faucet, the soap holder, standing up, throwing her toys overboard, etc., etc. Bath time = exhausting time. But there have been no injuries so far, which I'm thankful for (and a bit surprised about!).


New discovery: Wipes. Who would have thought this would keep her occupied for thirty minutes straight. I'm continually puzzled over the things that do and do not entertain this child.


Sheesh, look at the mischievous grin! Eliza has become more skillful in maneuvering her toy. No long does she bang, bang, bang it against the wall and scream for relief. Thank goodness.



Eliza loves to carry around my old purses. She's all girl, I guess. And man, they start young!

2 comments:

Matt and Amie said...

She is such a cutie!! I love her smile. Josh does the same thing with our wipes. If we leave them within his reach, he will...without fail...pull every single wipe out of the package! :)

Erik said...

Those two pictures of her standing on the couch are very cute. Looks like she could be a baby model or something.